Friday, March 20, 2009

I Love to see the temple...

Brittany Thurston is getting married this weekend in the Saint George temple and we were invited to the ceremony. I am sad that we won't be able to make it up there, I love weddings- and the kids would love the adventure of a road trip right in the middle of 2 weeks of spring break- but it's just not going to happen! So, i have included pictures of my adorable kids from the last time we visited the Saint George temple. It was for Tara's wedding in October 2007. I loved the red against the white temple walls.





















3 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

We wish you were here, too! Cute pictures!

trueblue said...

So cute! Brittany's wedding was similar. It felt like we were experiencing our wedding all over! One of my favorite pictures of my wedding are with all the girls in their red dresses and me. Your mom did an amazing job!

Liz and Chase said...

I love that picture too, I don't have a copy of it though.