Thursday, April 30, 2009

no news....

So.... We did not just have a baby, I am not pregnant, we are not moving, or selling a house or buying a house, we aren't going on vacation, we aren't getting anything new, there are no birthdays this month. We are pretty boring right now. I mostly blog about botched cookies and watching my grass grow. The best that i can do for excitement today is Chase's work schedule changes from 7-3:30 to 10:30-7. And Hannah has decided she wants her ears pierced. I am making her wait till after next payday, a little more than a week from now, to make sure she really wants it.

3 comments:

Nick and Tanya said...

Yuck that schedule will stink! And isn't her b-day coming up you could tell her she has to wait for her birthday then if she really wants it in a few more months she could. Just a thought.

Liz and Chase said...

I thought about doing it for her birthday after I told her she had to wait till after payday and showed her wich day that was on the calender. I don't want to go back on that now.

Reynolds Family said...

You know, sometimes I think 'no news' times are the best times of life.