Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting ready for school

I took all the kids shopping today… by myself…  not something I enjoy or look forward to doing again!

We got new school shoes:

DSCF2595

DSCF2597 DSCF2596 

 

 

 

 

DSCF2598 

 

 

 

 

The last two pairs aren’t actually school shoes- but Bekah was feeling left out, and Sam got his first pair of Tennis shoes (he’s been wearing a pair of Brad’s old shoes that he didn’t like- he would cry whenever we put them on but he doesn’t mind these at all!)

It’s amazing how much all this school stuff adds up- and only half of my kids are in school!

New Shoes, New backpacks, new lunch boxes, and all the stuff to go in them….

DSCF2605DSCF2606

Thank fully it is a 3 paycheck month and while I still have to be careful with our money, I have a little more wiggle room with it this week. So… we bought a new sleeping bag for our upcoming camping trip.  Can you guess which one is new? 

Bekah had been using the smaller orange one, but since Sam needed one and is not picky- so I let Bekah pick a new one- and since pink wasn’t available she got purple.  Of course my family couldn’t all have normal color sleeping bags!

DSCF2602 DSCF2603 DSCF2604

Sam really didn’t get that I wanted him to sit still for the picture! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the crap! You can't afford another car!!