Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!

Chase came home from running errands yesterday with this pretty surprise for me!

DSCF2607

yup- I have a Honda Civic hybrid sitting in my garage.  He also brought a box of my favorite see’s chocolates (only a little box- i don’t like getting the big box cause I feel like a pig after I eat it all- after the little box? not such bad feelings) and then he  sent me out with my mom for girl’s night out while he stayed home with the kids.  She treated me to Olive garden, and we saw The Proposal- it was a very funny movie but two parts in it were so bad that it makes me very reluctant to recommend anyone else see it.   Then my mom also went with me to do last minute shopping for school supplies to send with the kids on Monday and  to get food for their lunches.  And this morning I had my last chance to sleep in- (all the way till ten, but part of that time i was awake in bed reading- but everybody in the house thought i was sleeping in so they didn’t bother me)  and Hannah and Brad start school tomorrow- 2 out of 4 kids in school alllllll day- a very good birthday present. 

6 comments:

Rogers said...

Happy Birthday! Thumbs Up for Chase!

Kostura Family said...

Yeah for new stuff (and girls night out)! Happy Birthday Liz!

Morris family said...

thats one sweet ride!! i cant believe school is starting out there and we still have 3 weeks!! oh how i will miss that!!!

Nick and Tanya said...

That is exciting! Did you know at all or was it a complete surprise?

Reynolds Family said...

Wow! Happy Birthday to YOU! ;) Sounds like it was a great one!

I can't believe that your kids are starting school...that's crazy! :) I hope their first day today went well!

Anonymous said...

Oops, Wha the crap! You can't afford a new car!