Wednesday, August 26, 2009

His name should be Trouble!

Last week I was comparing notes with a man in our ward concerning our youngest kids- his is a little older than Sam and had just figured out how to get to the top bunk. I said "oh- thank goodness he hasn't figured that out yet!" And thouroughly jinxed myself! 5 days later I heard the kids screaming at me from the girls bedroom- Sam had figured out the ladder to the top bunk and fell in love with that bed. he loves being up there and running from one end to the other, and loves dodging my arms as I try to retrieve him without actually climbing the ladder myself.

DSCF2759 DSCF2760 DSCF2762

And today he started screaming his head off while I was in the bathroom. I cam running out cause it was the "i'm being murdered" type of cry to find that he had tried to climb on the desk chair while it was still pushed under the desk and got himself stuck in this cramped position. He was not happy at all- but it only seemed to get worse after I pulled the chair out and didn't let him stay on it. He really loves the compter.

DSCF2768

And- as I was picking up dirty laundry with Bekah this morning my favorite pair of jeans (the ones closest to making me look skinny) ripped through the crotch, and I am not supposed to be buying anymore clothes to replace them. that's why i like my sweat pants- they don't rip on me when I am picking up laundry!

2 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

This kid is crazy!! I couldn't believe it the other day when I looked out my car window in the school parking lot and saw him walking with you and Bekkah to get the kids. He's too big!!

Brad and Ali said...

Carrie thinks he is big? She has the tallest kids in the world. Ok, maybe they are not built like a tank.

Chase's unofficial middle name is trouble, so it seems appropriate that Sam's should be too. I'm just sorry that Liz got stuck in the "I hope you have a kid just like you" syndrome.

Alice