Wednesday, January 12, 2011

almost done

I didn’t realize it right away, but I am on a 7 day course of antibiotics instead of 10.  That means that I have one more pill to take tonight, and then my body can go back to normal.  Much better than taking medicine all the way till Saturday.  I am missing the kids awards assemblies today- Hannah and Brad were both getting awards for 2nd quarter in 2 different assemblies.  Too tired and dizzy to drive over there, to tired and grouchy to sit through both of them with Bekah and Sam.     I will go and lay down on the couch a rest for a bit.  They are coming home from school early and I get to take them all to the dentist this afternoon. This is Sams first time, and he pouts and says “no go dentist”  anytime the other kids excitedly talk about it.  That should be fun, right?

No comments: