Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Busy day, and I am soooooo ready for bed.

I let chase sleep in this morning and got kids off to school, treated myself to a qt diet dr pepper and jacks tacos for breakfast, drained the massacre fish tank, took chase to work, walked 3 miles on the treadmill, did a load of laundry, picked up kids from school for early release day, made brownies, helped kids with homework, ground a bunch of wheat with a hand crank grinder, made wheat rolls, picked chase up from work, finished making a yummy dinner, hemmed chase's pajama pants that we got over a year ago, made Hannah's school shirt skinnier so she would wear it again, did some other mending and swore off any more sewing projects till i can get a new machine, flossed 3 sets of teeth that aren't mine, tucked children into bed, got a shoulder massage from Chase, and now I am trying to blog from my iPad. It was a good day.

But... Bekah and Sam have been wearing the same pajamas for over 24 hours, and my kitchen is a disaster. I didn't actually do any cleaning today. I still have time to clean up, but i think i am going to just veg in bed watching tv till i fall asleep.

No comments: