Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Gotta Feeling

Brad does not like homework, and he doesn’t have much patience for it.  I do not like homework, and I don’t have a lot of patience for Brad not liking his homework.   Homework time is not a good time to be in our house, and it usually drags on and on and on, especially with Chase working a later shift this month and not being home to help.  Some days Hannah does a better job helping Brad than I do.  But we finally made a break through.  Brad’s favorite song ever is “I gotta feeling”  by Black Eyed Peas.  Having it playing on repeat while he is doing homework, or even chores, somehow allows  his brain to focus on the task at hand and get it done.  Problem is I don’t always think of it until we've already spent a considerable amount of time working on homework.  100_0552

No comments: