Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Who uses all these Towels?

Every week I have to wash 2 loads of towels.  It seems like every time I turn around there is a new towel in the laundry hamper. And no one will admit to it.  The extra towels are kept under the sink in the kids bathrooms…  which is probably why they are using no restraint in using them ALL.  So as I was doing laundry yesterday, instead of  getting mad and frustrated at the entire family for the mystery towel user, I found a new place to put them.  Each child gets one towel.  The rest are going on the high shelf in the laundry room. 

100_0550

Hmmm… I don’t make very neat stacks… I will add “laundry room cabinets” to my list.   Now hopefully I will spend a little less time doing laundry, and  pay a little less for energy and laundry soap. 

And I just found 3 more dirty towels. 

No comments: