Tuesday, March 1, 2011

roll-up fail

I tried to do an easier version of my fruit roll-ups yesterday. I used wax paper instead of plastic wrap.  It doesn’t work.  Don’t do it.  The wax paper became one with my fruit roll-ups. It was fruit paper.  Chase told me to just give it to the kids like that, but the thought made me gag a little, and I threw the entire batch into the garbage. 

So don’t use wax paper with fruit roll-ups.

I don’t have any pictures of my fail.  But I do have never before blogged about pictures of my kids.

Do dress your child in gigantic aprons.

100_0379

Do give your children boxes, because boxes become awesome airplanes.

100_0381

Do give your kids cereal.

100_0385

Because it’s awesome when they are this excited for something so easy to make for lunch.

100_0386

No comments: